Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sick

Being sick is no fun


Eating a Pedialyte popsicle and sucking on a
Little Colds Honey Pop

One positive of being sick....
I get to watch multiple episodes
of Curious George while Mommy cleans everything up!

Three blankets, my favorite teddy bear, one crib sheet, two pairs of pj's, Mommy's clothes, multiple towels, and rags, make up all the stuff Mommy had to wash in the laundry last night while keeping me calm during my stomach flu. I threw up 9x last night, which I think is a record for me. With Daddy not home, it made a very rough night for Mommy. This morning, I figured I might as well get up at my normal time since this coughing/ throwing up was keeping me awake - much to Mommy's dismay. Hopefully I will get better soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not glad he got this flu, but with my girls getting it earlier in the week and Jackie having it midweek, at least we all know where we got it from :(

    Hope he's well soon. Rachel and Kara threw up a bunch for about 5 hours and then it was gone. No fever or anything. Pretty sure Jackie's was the same.
    Praying YOU don't get it!

    ReplyDelete