Sunday, March 18, 2012

Saint Patricks Day


I woke up to this!!!!
Top O' the Mornin Breakfast
Mommy found free printables at:
http://mysisterssuitcase.blogspot.com/2012/03/top-o-mornin-to-ya-st-patricks-day.html 

Mommy put clouds on
every piece of pancake.
I was in heaven!


Do you want some?

I sneaked a whole pancake off Mommy's plate
and tried eating that too!

Mommy said a leprechaun visited and left
a special treat for me.
I followed the footprints  to see what was in store

more footprints to follow!
Look what the Leprechaun left me!

SO COOL!!!!

I found the green car in the picture!

Green Hot Wheels Car!!!!

These treats will definitely keep me entertained for awhile
Happy Saint Patrick's Day Everybody!
I missed having Daddy with us while we celebrated Saint Patricks Day. I had lots of fun with Mommy, but it's just not the same without him. Hopefully things work out and Daddy can join us next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment