Monday, November 8, 2010

The Farm



Mommy and Daddy told me they were going to start doing traditions when it came to holidays and announced that I was going to go to my first pumpkin patch and pick out a pumpkin. We drove to Snohomish and visited The Farm. I had my first wheel barrow ride and loved it. Dirt is my friend. Mommy freaked out when she saw how muddy my clothes had gotten. She said she was glad she had put brown pants on me instead of khaki. Daddy told me I should get dirtier... Mommy was not amused. I'm looking forward to getting bigger so I can go through the cornmaze, pet all the animals, play on the huge playset, and experience everything else they have at The Farm. By the time we picked out pumpkins, ate, and walked around, I had fallen asleep. Daddy said I didn't even wake up when he transferred me from my stroller into my carseat. It was a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment