Thursday, January 26, 2012

Snow Storm

Ice Ice Baby....

This will definitely be a storm that we will all remember


Tree that fell right outside our condo

These trees fell blocking the main entryway out of our condo complex

I was pretty excited when Mommy told me we had lost power
She was less than thrilled...

Come on Mommy.... break out the candles!

Our neighbor let us borrow an emergency radio which I thought
was pretty cool


Wait, what do you mean I can't watch Baby Einstein???
I want the power back on!!!

This snow and ice storm will not easily be forgotten. Freezing temperatures, 6 to 12 inches of snow in many places, and over 100,000 people without power for several days. At first I was thrilled when Mommy said we didn't have electricity and would need to break out the candles. That was until I realized we couldn't watch my favorite show or listen to my favorite CD. I was battling a bad cold at the time so I was not a happy camper. Thankfully we were only out of power for a day and a half and I survived by keeping Mommy on her toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment