Saturday, January 21, 2012

Frosty The Snowman hanging out inside!

Daddy dumping gallons of snow into my bathtub!

Thanks Daddy for bringing the snow inside!

Oh Boy...Snow!!!!

NOT liking my mittens
I want to play with the snow with my bare hands

Puhlease.....take them off?!?!?

Making Frosty with Daddy!

Frosty can wear my hat and mittens!!

Mommy and I reading the book, Frosty the Snowman!

Frosty the Snowman

Let's put him out on the deck now so he doesn't melt

TaDa!

I have been battling a really bad cold all week and wasn't able to enjoy the snow outside. Mommy got the great idea to bring the snow inside so I could enjoy it while being warm and toasty. Daddy lugged  25 gallons of snow into the house and dumped it into my bathtub. We then made Frosty the Snowman and read the book. It was definitely a new and fun adventure!

2 comments:

  1. thats a fun idea! good job mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really fun idea, Sarah! Looks very fun and manageable at the same time. Very cute snowman!

    ReplyDelete