Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Favorite Christmas Gift!

Daddy built me a Tool Bench and Mommy
bought me a 46 piece Black and Decker Tool Set
for Christmas!!!!!

Working on a project with Daddy

Daddy liked the tool bench he built for me
so much, that he started playing by himself!

I'm a working man now...

I'm getting so good at this, I don't even have to look!

Ok, enough pictures Mommy...
I gotta focus on my building project!

Words cannot express my excitement when I opened my Christmas gifts this year. Thanks to a Pinterest repin and Mommy, Daddy decided to build me a workbench. I was overjoyed!! Here is the website if you would like to build a workbench for your boy... I promise you, he will LOVE it!
http://mcbabybump.blogspot.com/2011/02/diy-play-workbench.html

No comments:

Post a Comment