Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hot dog Art

Mommy has been unsuccessful in feeding me hot dogs
 until she created,
Mr. Octopus Hot dog!!!


and his lady friend

Trying out octopus legs...

not so bad...


chowing it down

See, all gone!!!
I ate my first hot dog and actually enjoyed it!

Mommy has tried getting me to eat meat for awhile now and has been unsuccessful except for chicken mcnuggets and the occasional crunchy piece of bacon. Mommy saw a picture of  a hot dog octopus and thought it would be fun to make one for me. She got me! I tried it and actually ate up my hot dog without any issue!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE! I thought they were Pac Man characters at first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Boy, I didn't realize how much they looked like Pac Man till you said that. You are TOTALLY right!

    ReplyDelete