Friday, April 20, 2012

Backwoods Bonfire Bark

These four ingredients mixed together are going to make
a very delicious snack!

Mommy melted the chocolate and then I got to "sprinkle"
toppings over it

I got a little carried away with the Teddy Grahams...

and the marshmallows were so good
I "sprinkled" them into my mouth

I decorated the chocolate all by myself
( Actually, Mommy helped a tinsy bit)


We put it in the refrigerator to harden and then we broke it into pieces afterwards
 Backwoods Bonfire Bark proved to be a hit with family and friends.
It was gone within a day!

Here is what you need and some directions if you would like to make some yourself!
1 lb. semisweet chocolate, chopped
1 1/2 cups honey bear-shaped crackers
1 1/2 cups of miniature marshmallows
3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts

1. Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute;stir. Microwave 1 minute longer until melted; stir until smooth
2. Spread to 1/4 inch thickness on foil lined baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle with goodies; press in lightly
3. Chill until firm. Then break or cut into pieces. Store in airtight container.
4. ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment