Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Marble Fun on a Rainy Day


Developing my fine motor skills
Mommy got this foam block from the Dollar Tree,
stuck Daddy's golf tees in it, and then gave me marbles
to balance on them

putting the marbles on the golf tees without them falling off,
proved to be challenging at first.

Once I got the hang of it, Mommy announced
 I had to take them off with  tongs!!
This kept me busy for awhile!!

I was determined to perfect it and spent quite a bit of time
putting the marbles on the golf tees and then taking them off again with the tongs


After that, Mommy cut one of my summer pool noodles
 in half and we did marble races
We also watched to see how far the marbles
rolled across the floor after going down their slides

It was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment