Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy 4th!

I hope you had a great 4th of July!

I sure did!
We went over to my friend Ethan's house for a BBQ


Mommy and I lit a sparkler

I really wanted to hold it


so Mommy let me!!!
(with her help of course)

Family Photo
Daddy helped me fire off my first firework!

I did NOT like it one bit
and started getting scared when the other fireworks started going off

We came home and Daddy helped me make a quiet "firework" in a bottle

we put glitter in a jar

and I helped make a HUGE glitter mess

then we broke a glow stick and emptied the liquid into a bottle
We shook it and then it transformed into
an awesome quiet "firework" display!!!
( Turn off all the lights in the house to get the best affect!)
Not sure why I was looking down in this picture,
but trust me - I was thrilled with the results!


No comments:

Post a Comment