Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Touch- A- Truck

Mommy and Daddy took me to the Touch-A-Truck event!

The event offered a hands on opportunity to touch and explore trucks
and vehicles of all different shapes and sizes and
also meet the people who build, protect, and serve our community

Cheese!

Daddy and I waited in line to take a tour of a sewer truck
I got to sit in the drivers seat and beep the horn!


Do you know what kind of  vehicle this is?

It's a Barbie Dream Hearse!
They converted the hearse into a quirky limousine

Mommy was so impressed with the Barbie Hearse
that she climbed inside with me and posed for a pic!

I love Fire Trucks!

They gave away free Cotton Candy at the event
I had never eaten it before, but as you can tell
from this pic - I thought it looked delish...

Oh, and it WAS!!!!

Yummy

Daddy had a couple nibbles too

Can you tell I liked it?

last bite...

ALL GONE!

2 comments:

  1. Such fun memories you guys are making for him!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Where was this? I so want to take the kids to one of these!

    ReplyDelete