Tuesday, November 26, 2013

C is for Creation

God made the trees.
I learned this week about God's creation.
We read the Creation story in two different Bibles -
 the Jesus Storybook Bible and
Read and Learn Bible.

God made the flowers

God made plants and food to eat!
Mommy had me go on a vegetable hunt and these are
what I found hiding around the house.

She made this 'flower' as a snack.

I loved it so much I asked her to make me more flowers for
breakfast and snack time during the week.



My nature sensory bin

I was curious to see how many leaves and rocks there were,
so I lined them up and counted them.

I went on a Nature Walk with Mommy
and collected different sticks, leaves,
rocks, and bugs.
We ended our Nature Walk with a cool dip in the lake.


Mommy ran out of ideas for more flower snacks
so she made me a tree instead.
I liked it!



No comments:

Post a Comment