Saturday, December 17, 2011

Snowflake Lane

SOooo excited to see Snowflake Lane!

I was in shock to see Frosty come to life. He gave me a High Five!

This pretty blond woman was over 9 feet tall.
She flirted with me and gave me a peppermint sucker!

Family Photo
So much was going on I had trouble smiling for the camera.
Mommy said I was  overstimulated...

Sucking on my peppermint sucker and hanging out with
Mr. Polar Bear

Peppermint drool all over my jacket...YeS!

Ending the night with a Starbucks water and standing on the
drummer boy's stage.

Last year when Mommy and Daddy took me to Snowflake Lane I was still a baby. This time I was able to walk around and enjoy all the fun entertainment. I was shocked to see it snowing and so many guys drumming Christmas songs. It was a really cool event and I look forward to going again next year!

1 comment:

  1. SO fun! We still haven't gone to see Snowflake Lane yet. Last year I thought it was literally just a decorated street, but then this year you all talked about it so much I check into it. Looks amazing!

    Maybe we'll make it there tonight or tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete