Friday, December 23, 2011

Gingerbread Village 2011

Daddy's coworkers built this one.
Over 1,000 pieces of gum were used!!!

We were supposed to be taking a family photo but
I was so enthralled with all the huge gingerbread houses
I couldn't look at the camera

Mommy's favorite

and here's Mommy's favorite at a different angle
And another angle of Mommy's favorite

This was MY favorite.
I wanted to touch it SO BAD!

Here it is in all its glory!
Ending the night being silly and eating two candy canes!
Each year local architecture firms partner with the Sheraton Seattle culinary team to custom design, bake, and build awe-inspiring gingerbread displays. This years theme was "Holiday Express".  I wanted to touch and eat the gingerbread houses SO bad, but Mommy gave me two mini candy canes instead....

No comments:

Post a Comment