Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Farm

Ready to visit The Farm in Snohomish
 for some Pumpkin Picking time!
Helping Daddy push the wheelbarrow
I like this idea better...
Found my Special Pumpkin on my own!
I like having a different pumpkin than everyone else!
It's comfy in here!
I'm a big boy now!
Mommy wore the same clothes as last year so she could recreate
our picture at the Pumpkin Patch last fall
Look below to see my baby picture!
I'm such a baby in this picture.
Ready to leave the Pumpkin Patch and head to
the other activities on The Farm
The Biggest, Best Sensory Bin EVER!!!
Call it a big barn of corn if you'd like. 
Playing in the barn of hay with Daddy!
Getting "Hayed" like crazy. I was no match against Daddy!
Told Daddy I wanted to jump off the bales of hay like the big boys
Not only did I get to jump off the bales of hay,
but Daddy threw me up in the air too!
The other boys didn't get to do that. I am pretty lucky!
Sharing some giggles with Daddy
The Farm has sheep to pet! I decided to give one a hug instead
Off on our adventure to the 12 acre Corn Maze
Saw the Space Needle on our mission
and we crossed a HUGE bridge  
We completed the Corn Maze thanks to Daddy's great navigational skills
The Farm is a Hoffman family tradition
Looking forward to going again next fall!!
Signing out -Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment