Saturday, August 20, 2011

Baking

Call me Mr. Baker

I have to test the dry ingredients to make sure
I sifted it enough.

Making sure the zucchini is fresh
I am learning how to bake! Mommy bought me my own apron and we tackled making zucchini bread together. She showed me how to mix the ingredients and shred the zucchini. It was so much fun I threw a fit when Mommy said I had to stop sifting the dry ingredients. Our bread turned out delish despite me eating a chunk of the zucchini. Here's the recipe if you'd like to make it yourself. Happy Baking!

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/sophies-zucchini-bread/detail.aspx

p.s Baking tip: After shredding the zucchini, blot it with a paper towel in order to get out all the moisture.

1 comment:

  1. SO cute! We miss our G man!! Kara loves to bake too - we should do a decorating Christmas cookies with you this year :)

    ReplyDelete