Thursday, May 29, 2014

Science Experiment

What happens when you mix baking soda and colored vinegar together? 

Bubbles, fizzes, and FUN!
or as Mommy says, "a chemical reaction!"

For this fun science experiment we used:

Baking soda- fill the bottom of a casserole dish with a thin layer. ( You don't want to see the glass bottom) 
3 Tablespoons of vinegar per bowl of color
10 drops of food coloring per bowl of color
Use an eye dropper to squirt the colored vinegar into the baking soda.
TADA!!!
If you are like me, you will want to keep doing this over and over again.

Thankfully, my Mommy said baking soda and vinegar are cheap and this craft is close to being mess free!

P.S. I have no shirt on in these pictures because Mommy thought I would spill and stain my clothes, but I DIDN'T!!

No comments:

Post a Comment