Monday, June 20, 2011

Godparents/Guardians


My Godparents/Guardians, Stephanie and Aaron Richarson

Their kitty Milo, who I love lots and lots

Mommy and Daddy told me that they have been praying and talking about who should be my Godparents.  After praying to Jesus a lot, they felt that they should ask their friends Stephanie and Aaron Richardson to become my Godparents/Guardians. Mommy and Daddy wanted a strong Christian couple who had the same faith, morals, standards, belief system, and common interests. They also wanted a couple who would actively be involved in my life while I grow up.  My parents said they wanted a couple who “would encourage Gideon in his faith and be good mentors” (I’m not sure what “mentor” means  but I heard Daddy use it a lot!). I am very excited to have Mr. Aaron and Miss Stephanie in my life. They’re so much fun to hang out with!  And their kitty Milo lets me pet and hug him, which makes me happy. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Gideon,

    We could not happier to be your Godparents! You have always been very special to us and we feel blessed that your mommy and daddy chose us to play this role in your life. Can't wait to spend more time with you(and Milo can't wait until the next visit, he loves you too ;) ). Love you little man! :)

    Love, Aaron and Stephanie

    ReplyDelete